TOE 6.25% 34.0¢ toro energy limited

I see there was game of cricket last night. The nightwatchmen...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I see there was game of cricket last night. The nightwatchmen were out in full force. Just wonder what eqv. of stumps they are protecting. And god forbid the TOE share price hits any boundaries of sixes.

From what I can see in Schedule 2 Part C of Capital structure the options were converted to 0.210 DYL shares as a result of cancellation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6260/6260230-5e49959fdd44bd72568a79db89477ab6.jpg
    I think the nightwatchmen thought RH was going to buckle in that Triangle interview. He did quite well. By no means looks like the most confident public speaker however definitely gave some solid answers on the hard questions you guys have been asking.

You may well be right about his creamy job in the last 7 years. Big pay packet etc etc. However uranium investment has always been a game of timing, especially in WA. Some have moved earlier than others. There is still abundant value in the sector and TOE is one of them.

In terms of timing, RH is his own words did state during that interview that things are now full steam ahead and he is treating it now as though policy will change. Seems like in the past he was not doing that, perhaps a big reason for the contempt. However the winds of change were not on the horizon as they are now and that's forgivable, yet with the Dutton announcement and the global push for baseload net zero in nuclear, his timing is sweet. Hindsight will be the determining factor.

I really wonder also to what level his timing on pushing TOE forward has to do with these management performance rights and options. They were only granted some 18months ago. The insto only raise in sept 2023 for $4.5m included a bunch of listed options. I'm thinking that the demerger plan is a really nice way for management to reduce strike price through a favorable in specie distribution, however they would have been aware also that after this 2023 $4.5million raise and demerger then funds would limited to push on with the pilot plant- which in my opinion will be a real driver of the Share price. So another institutional only raise occurred only 4 months later for $12m. Now all the funds are there what's necessary to really get this moving.

In terms of technical on the all important monthly chart post consolidation, can see at the arrow support is strong and we are heading to a green hammer candle with 6 trading days remaining. If the monthly shows a full bodied green candle close over 50c where the star is and where the resistance lies, then unfortunately for you guys I think management are on the way to getting a whole bunch of free shares and in the money options once demerger is finalized.

But realistically what do you guys care if the share price is $1 plus you will be happy right?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6260/6260272-3e9532b7d3137eb1828ca28bacbd60fe.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $40.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $8.593K 25.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 24879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.