TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

I don't follow cricket so not sure what you blabbing about...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I don't follow cricket so not sure what you blabbing about there.

Anyway, I am pretty sure at the time, the performance rights, way out of the money, were cancelled. They lapsed, without a swap for DYL shares. The agreement made an allowance for it, concurrent with schedule 2. From memory, there was a 2-part section for the treatment of lapsed unlisted options. But, I may be wrong.

Regardless, your contention that it was the lack of financial incentive that led to RH's poor performance is disturbing. Especially considering that over time he has sold down his once substantial private holding to essentially zero.

And further, while you say to this forum that the stock at these prices is cheap and a great buy, your fearless leader has not bought a single share, and has no plans to do so. What does that tell you? Can you think why a director would sell down his entire holding? And then refuse to buy, even at all time lows?

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. It's called... "a permitless uranium project, under a uranium mining ban, with Labour-Green alliance about to get re-elected again". RH is many things, but stupid, he ain't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.