TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

Like I said, you're a simple soul.The fact that you believe,...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Like I said, you're a simple soul.

The fact that you believe, that no one else could step in and develop this project. And that RH is the only one on earth who can do this, and that we must worship the ground he walks on, like a communist dictator, shows how simple your mind works, and to your own detriment.

I've been in mining for 20yrs now, and I've seen far more complex, multi-site, multi-commodity, large scale operations run by many different individuals.

If they performed, they would be rewarded & promoted. But, if they didn't perform, they would be fired immediately by the company, before they could do anymore damage. Past performance is always a guide to a manager's future performance, especially if they're never held to account.

Another manager would be found within a couple of months, and the show would go on. It's not a big deal. It's not personal. That is capitalism...the way mining is supposed to work. There are lots of talented folks out there who would love to build this mine, it would become their mission in life, I've met them. They are passionate about mining.

RH's bizarre decisions, have resulted in a -90% loss in shareholder value since he took over as chairmain...in the middle of the biggest uranium boom in history! Just think about that. He needs to go. We need a talented mining professional to takeover and fix this mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.