TOE 1.49% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

Happy to continue to discuss your decision matrix. I'm sure it's...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Happy to continue to discuss your decision matrix. I'm sure it's unique and very amazing, a certain path to riches, no doubt.

Except, it has been woefully wrong since you first bought shares, in January. But, I'm sure this time will be different. From now on, it's onwards, and upwards! RH, your caped hero, will turn it all around. Right? Lol.

You're just the latest in a long line of holders, over the last 5yrs, that have bought into this company with big dreams, and amazing decision matrices. Only to watch management vapourise their capital, raise, after raise, after raise...

Lets see how your decision matrix looks when Roger Cook and his Green party preference votes, wins the next election...lets see how your stock swallows that little bit of turd news? Lets see how some of the instos react then, as they calculate the risk-reward of waiting another 4yrs worth of RH's cash raises until the 2029 election.

I hope I'm wrong. Lets just hope this uranium price cycle is much longer than the lats one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $25.67K 78.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21844 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 8909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.