TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

How on earth can you infer that "...persistent job losses..." in...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    How on earth can you infer that "...persistent job losses..." in WA would be good for Toro?

See, this is exactly what I mean, when I call you "simple".

Why don't you stop, and just think for a sec, before typing nonsense like that? Why do you keep doing that, mate?

If there are serious and widespread job losses in the commodity sector, that means the long-awaited global recession has finally hit. Do you have any idea what happens to globally over-extended bank credit, followed by fed-induced stock markets registering at parabolic all-time highs? It's called a financial crash, and a stock market crash. And the latter precedes the former. Everything correlates to 1. Panic.

Look at what happened to uranium spot price and miners, during the GFC, and how slow spot recovered afterwards, as the world was licking it's wounds.

So, no, I'm not hoping for job losses. I'm just hoping somehow, by some miracle, that the WA Green party and the Labour leftwing come to their senses, and demand a different price from Roger, in return for their support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $43.81K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26880 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 18529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.