TOE 2.13% 23.0¢ toro energy limited

Phishy,In the Triangle interview RH was suggesting putting some...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Phishy,

In the Triangle interview RH was suggesting putting some uranium component to the split. At a logical guess I would say that's Theseus with a confident “JORC” resource of 6.9 million pounds of uranium oxide at 493 ppm, and an exploration target range of 28 to 40 million pounds of uranium oxide at 450 to 520 ppm.

The nickel resource is highly prospective. With some thick massive and semi massive sulphides, results which in the right commodity cycle would have the market frothing. But its not the right cycle at present. However its potentially a significant discovery and clearly needs more exploration, and money to do so. Way too early to put a price on a few very good drill results.

The Gold is only 20km NE of the world class Bronzewing Gold Mine and the Mt McClure, Bronzewing and Sundowner group gold deposits and 243 square kilometres of a mature world class gold district, the Yandal Greenstone Belt. Next to none exploration there with 10 targets identified on limited exploration.

There is some ripe exploration to be had here.

Add these 3 together, promoted with a new and experienced management team, a public offering with decent capital raising, why couldn't it be worth $20-30m as a stand alone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $27.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $63.53K 274.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 125110 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 63413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.