TOE 1.92% 25.5¢ toro energy limited

Yep. How does that make sense?? Unless...RH didn't believe in,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Yep. How does that make sense?? Unless...RH didn't believe in, or understand, the uranium market
    supply-demand fundamentals?! Is it possible that they simply lacked the competence or interest, to understand that the uranium bull was well underway in 2020-2022, or that we desperately needed the WA mining permit to survive as a uranium mine developer in WA?!

But, how can a mining executive getting paid $500k/yr, not have seen this, or not have known this?

Very strange. And very upsetting.

These guys were care takers, for many years, while the spot price was in a bear market...and in my view, they still ARE care takers. Not mine builders. It must be a great position to be in, being a care taker - not much pressure, little work, great pay, right? Am I wrong?

To me, they have demonstrated zero interest in building a mine. I don't think they even know the front of a mining truck, from it's ass, or anything about pit designs, or haul roads, or dewatering infrastructure, or large project management etc...I don't think they have any interest in actually building & running any of that. Do you? I mean, how could they, they wouldn't know how.

The question is, why are the institutional investors and large retail holders, putting up with this? Why put up with these awful results? I mean, the longterm instos have lost 50-75% of their investment in the last 5yrs, no? And now they're stuck holding large losses, without a mining permit, while the uranium bull passes them by. So, why do they continue to reward this management? That's the ONLY thing I don't get. I mean, imagine if BHP or Rio Tinto lost 75% of their value in 5yrs? How long do you think the CEO would last?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.