TOE 1.43% 35.5¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Updated Scoping Study Results Lake Maitland Uranium Project, page-43

1. 1,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    You still don't get it. Just wait till you've been here a few years, after a few utterly bizarre, and very bad decisions...and several cash raises later that have diluted your holdings by 70%.

Strange decisions like choosing to walk away from a uranium mining permit, during a uranium mining ban. I mean, wtf? Who does that? Think about it for a sec, would you have made that decision...to deliberately strand your only asset? Because, of the location of a processing plant?? Naaahh. Get real.

Listen, hotcopper doesn't do jackshit, it's all the same players on here, going round, and round, and round, you can count them on your hand. You shouldn't be worried about what we say, you should be worried about the fact that the manager that you've employed to deliver a mine, just walked away from the only shot we had to build a uranium mine in WA, as things stand.....THAT is what you should be worried about. THAT is what has destroyed this company, not hotcopper. And it's what will continue to put a cap on the share price. Plus the fact that we don't even have a JORC Reserve yet, and never even progressed past a scoping study in all the years.

In contrast, Mike Young from Viny had a bankable DFS completed in 2018 already, after a pilot plant in 2017. He obtained his mining permit in 2021. Ofcourse, he did himself out of a job as a result, he was a good manager. You get what I mean?

I think, the market is aware of all this. And because of all this, I think it has little patience left for RH, judging by the share price performance last few years...down, down, down...

The market knows the odds of Labour's Roger Cook getting back in, with his leftwing voting block and green party preferences, remain high. So, cool it with the big dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $42.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $48.79K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18285 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 99379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.