TOE 8.33% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

I gave you a thumbs upCan understand your frustration. 50c a a...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I gave you a thumbs up

Can understand your frustration. 50c a a really good average what you stated you have. 1c pre-consolidation that is, and the same level institutions got set here. If this would be valued anywhere close to VMY similar size deposit and also in WA, would see a share price close to $5.

Totally agree with Hot copper doing little. Have shared my thoughts previously on this being a BIG institutional play.

All i can think of is that the JV with the Japanese was for Lake Maitland only, and this is where they want the targeted operation, not where it was permitted. Really the only info you or I have is what we have been told, and to me it seems legit, others will think differently. That's ok.

Uranium debate is dead set all the over news today, and will be big topic till the federal election. What kind of pressure will this place on WA/Labour/Federal Labour? Id say they will buckle eventually and agree to mining only. Purely for the economics of it also which will be too hard to ignore.

Pilot plant is currently being commissioned so better late than never

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.030(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.0¢ $13.93K 40.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4480 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 2702 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.