TOE 2.78% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

Rubi, spot on as usual. I have got to the point of not bothering...

1. 11,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Rubi, spot on as usual. I have got to the point of not bothering to repeat the same obvious paragraphs in these threads about why we are where we are compared to our peers but good on you for still taking the time and effort to explain it to people. Hopefully in the process, waking up more retail to get rid of RH. More than enough chances for that guy IMO. Those of you who do not understand Rubi, it would take around an hour to read through the last 8-10 quarterlies and see the same paragraph from management relating to the substantial commencement path. Yet nothing is ever done about it.

Rubi is talking sense, as a long-term holder myself, it disappoints me to see us where we are - well below the pre-consolidation price equivalent of 45c (which took place before the major U boom btw). It is crazy to see! Rubi talks sense while those attacking him or questioning him are talking by emotion with no facts, just dreams and it is clear they are paid by management or management themselves. Because with the form of the past 4/5 years since I have held, management have made mistake after mistake, and they are indefensible Imo. We need to vote them out. Just need 5% for a first strike!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.0¢ $41.17K 119.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2468 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 71410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.