TOE 1.43% 35.5¢ toro energy limited

so he has 2.5m options out of a total of 6.5m. does anyone know...

1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    so he has 2.5m options out of a total of 6.5m. does anyone know what the 18m unlisted incentives are? are they the options or shares for staff/contractors if target price is achieved or something?

Rubiconis i dont have the bitter pill to swallow that you have. my oppies focussed strategy will be crying tears if policy doesnt change before Oct 2025. but in perhaps my naievete its hard to imagine RH will be negligent to his duties going forward. you are certainly poking holes in the possible rationale for not following through with permitting. but i just dont know enough to be critical myself. with my recent entry in the oppies its all about the policy change with the now added backdrop of dutton going nuclear on behalf of sensible causes.its looking good for those who can get in at this stage but i totally understand your beef having seen sp come down from so high.

i left a message asking about oppies to learn what happens in the case of the demerger but no ones blowing up my phone as Lady gaga defines it #sad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $42.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $48.79K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18285 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 99379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.