TOE 1.49% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

So much for all the questions from the front stalls.. I am more...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    So much for all the questions from the front stalls..

I am more than happy to buy more shares and be patient.

I wouldnt call the interview dribble at all.
    For people looking to invest in a uranium developer explorer, there was a lot of information.

He covered everything really.
    Ok, he may not have said what he gets paid personally, giving a collective figure. I’d do that in his position.
    He didnt spell out what stocks he has individually, , but he did say collectively. I’d do that too.
    Maybe he has a big holding in Mega. People arrange their affairs differently. maybe his wife and kids own heaps.

People shouldnt jump to conclusions. If they have no confidence, sell and just own DYL.

The Japanese commentary was very interesting. That he expects the Japanese to buy all the uranium. It stands to reason that they would most likely also be a source of financing as he also said.

He spoke with a lot of detail about the processes with regard to mining and extraction.

What more do people want.

I wonder what got said about PDN when RR bought at 10c and they dropped to 1c.
    He said he went all in buying every share he could. He said most he got at .015c.

Toro has assets, is connected to the right people, , is connected to Japanese Utility co’s and one of the Japanese trading house.
    Warren Buffet recently bought in to one of those trading houses.

They are a unique set up, all companies that are connected sort of supporting each other so that they all come out bigger and better. Institutions based on respect.That means a lot to me that they are connected.

If anyone is down ramping, bring it on because I am going to be buying.
    A transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient.
    Last edited by Gold-lamington: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $25.67K 78.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21844 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 8909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.