INF 0.00% 4.9¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Ann: Updated Scoping Study - San Jose Lithium Project, page-16

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1124
    Please read the releases in full.

What we know is europe have basically no locally sourced minerals putting them at a massive risk to securing supply for all of their vehicle manufacturing plants.

The EU will throw millions at this project, take Vulcan for example, that company had auto makers throwing themselves with loans at the co.

The higher capex is due to a few reasons
    1. we arent just building a two bit mine where we dig and ship, this is a hydroxide plant now with an extra 13k throughput, nearly double the last pfs
    2. underground operations
    3. everything has gone up in price from materials to labour
    4. this PFS study is only to 40% accuracy and they didnt include a 20% contingency

Also i read someone complaining about permitting.??

From what ive read there isnt any issues with permitting but happy to be corrected.

Cautionary statement on funding talking about dilution, please name me a co. that doesnt dilute their SOI when coming into development but to say they with raise with mainly dilution to fund the Capex is a load of poop.

this will be debt mainly from EU and spanish gov and low interest loans maybe 60%, partner throws in their 25% share and the rest equity.

So yes if your worried about dilution for a small cap miner then you best get out of small cap mining lol.

In saying that your NPV is now over 3bn AUD nealy 4 times the previous pfs and people are worried about a 15% or so dilution.

please sell to me.

happy to be corrected

miljew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $3.743K 75.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5011 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 290348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.