RMX 33.3% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

So RMX has complained to ASIC. So welcome to my parlour said the...

1. 123 Posts.
    So RMX has complained to ASIC. So welcome to my parlour said the spider to the fly, but this might just be the fly entertaining the spider. I've mentioned it before about a whole heap of concerns I have , but hopefully ASIC reviews more than just APP and looks at the past and current goings on. SPP last August stating that high impact drilling was scheduled to commence Aug/Sept 2015, and now we see that application is with MGB and obviously not yet approved, cause if it had of been then we would of had drilling commencing immediately upon BMV listing, which RMX stated in Dec 15. One wonders when the application to MGB was lodged. I would love to know that actual date, and if the would be board get in then they will have access to Corporate records, so lets see what transpires. I'd also hope that ASIC might look at the taking up of BMV shares. I subscribed to the 2016 rights issue and I don't believe there was any mention of that possibility. And BMV have a potential ability to acquire 50.1% of Red Mountain mining Singapore, the coy which holds RMX interest in Batangas. I don't recall being asked to vote on that. Isn't that passing control of RMX main undertaking without shareholder approval? They might not have had to get s/h approval, but I am certainly glad that RMX has invited ASIC to the party.

And in closing, there have been many posters who have stated their concerns. Maybe you should consider putting your concerns to ASIC formally as appears this could now be on their radar, courtesy of RMX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 46910486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 139701743 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.