SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Updated Statement of Claim ISX vs ASX, page-279

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1068
    I don't know how decisions are made? In ASX and ASIC? I have a rough idea, but not a perfect understanding. Neither do any HC posters. I'm also not claiming that I understand their processes - you are. You're claiming that they breached their own requirements, with nothing to suggest that.

"That's probably why they didn't give ASX any info that was suggested". Didn't they? How do you know that ASIC didn't hand over the docs they said they were going to hand over. They very well may have, and it very well may have been a factor in the decision to suspend. Just because ISX didn't tell us about it means jack.

And your stuff on Kevin Lewis again misses that we don't know what happened after the meeting. We know that there was plenty of oversight. We know that ASIC were planning on sending more info. And we know that someone in ASX then decided that they had sufficient info to suspend. We have in no way been told that it was decided by Kevin Lewis on his own, or without more info.

However we do now know that ASIC (the entity responsible for monitoring the ASX) were heavily involved, including up to a deputy chair level, and supported the idea of suspending ISX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.