RAC 1.19% $1.66 race oncology ltd

Thanks for the kind words @KingBuzzo - yes there is a lot of...

1. 19,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6240
    Thanks for the kind words @KingBuzzo - yes there is a lot of responsibility and expectations riding on me. I am probably insane for taking on this job.

To answer your questions.

1. The cellular preclinical cardioprotection studies have shown that Bisantrene works with doxorubicin, epirubicin and daunorubicin. In solid tumours this covers >95% of all anthracyclines.

2. No - at least not in any of the 143 cancer cell types that we screened. It is possible there is one, but given the data we have we won’t have any issues with ethics because of this.

3. No the VO2Peak discovery was not why the non-interventional arm was abandoned. The plan released in August proposed to make the collection to the control data part of the Phase 2 trial. We considered this approach when I was CSO, but we felt it was much more efficient to collect the control arm data seperate from a Phase 2 trial. This is not only cheaper and faster, but it makes the intervention trial more attractive for patients as they are not at risk of being allocated to the control arm. This all speeds recruitment and reduces costs.

I was fully aware of the significance of the VO2Peak discovery before I left and I passed this information onto Race in great detail. It was not incorporated into the August plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.020(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.67 $1.61 $153.5K 94.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 4080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.