RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

Since we have Nov Strategy released I have been reading and...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Since we have Nov Strategy released I have been reading and digesting info from many knowledgeable posters and DrT's comments, I personally came to a conclusion that NOW we have a real achievable plan moving forward (Nov Strategy).

But at the same time I have just also realised that IMO, RAC has just narrowly escaped a "death by 1000 cuts" why ?.

Under Aug Strategy:
    - Spend all money on AML that is impossible to recruit (long waiting list) plus have little or limited commercial value.
    - mBC trial is too narrow and too long 2028 (time wasted) plus focus on RC220+Doxo patients only (once again it is impossible to have such a patient that have mBC and used Doxo only.)
    - No clear definitely plan for FTO.
    Imagine the delay with no patients and then reviewed/ revived and then check with KOL and consultant again and again...(DCB has no scientific understanding and incapable to design his own strategy).
    Money come and gone, CR at lower and then CR again even lower and lower shareprice.
    I could image RAC might even end up broke and be sold again for peanuts. if Aug Strategy still in place, this thought is so scary and sends a shivers in my spine.

Today RAC now is in a good and most capable hands DrT (I am so grateful and thank you Daniel for taking this challenge head on).

BUT we are NOT out the woods yet, the clouds of JC selling is still circling our head (sick to death of ex director selling). Hopefully Peter Smith 's expertise will put to good use (he is NOW so ready to talke to serious investors) and also option of 75c + 3 piggy back options will soften the impact.
    DYOR and IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.