RAC 3.28% $1.26 race oncology ltd

Nov strategy is still unfunded... so just be careful of saying...

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Nov strategy is still unfunded... so just be careful of saying this won't happen now, "Money come and gone, CR at lower and then CR again even lower and lower shareprice."

We are still unsure if it will be able to recruit - The design sounds good in theory, however, I'm still struggling to understand why a clinician would enrol their patient into this trial. It almost seems like a 'research' type trial and I can't see the incentive for a doctor to recommend it to a terminal patient. Not to mention the health of these patients and all variables out of everyone's control that would have an impact on a patients VO2peak results (other illnesses, mental state, BMI, diet, etc). With the August strategy it was clear how a patient would be recruited and had clear outcomes.

And then after the phase 2 trial is completed, how does it specifically stated that Bisantrene has done xyz, with cancer/disease type xyz. On face value it seems very non-specific. I would guess that different cancers would have different outcomes or safety concerns, so after the 'all comers' trial, would they then need to run a more specific trial (*if RAC did get to this point then the POC is established)?

Would be interesting to know if TGA or FDA was sought out for advice. Would this type of trial allow registration?

... before the clever people in the group ask - yes I will be asking this of Michelle when I get around to putting together a better-written set of questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
0.040(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.27 $1.19 $119.8K 97.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1526 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 1986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.040 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.22 $1.27 $1.20 20698
Last updated 15.58pm 08/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.