RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

I am not sure it be a really good idea.Tongue in cheek perhaps...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    I am not sure it be a really good idea.

Tongue in cheek perhaps ..
    They would need to find a very worthy & wise specific biotech CEO.
    Or pertinent sector expert to discuss movements, or news, and public sentiment specifically in the sector , ..someone interesting, ..and definitely very knowledgeable with investing and investments & articulate with investor advice, with some excellent experience & understanding, … a person who would garner significant interest from their audience if interviewed, methinks.
    (I am not usually into dot dot dots )

I have seen the boys love to either make fun references to or note hot copper commentaries, but do happen to ensure that their videos get posted in the individual company forums if relevant.
    I have not seen many of them though tbh.
    I have been away and family + other main concerns.
    Always reading & listen to what can however.

You are right, I think we all agree that resources stocks principles —are excellent for our biotech and biomedical stocks investments.

I absolutely believe that biotech investing is the best, no real comparison, with time of course, unless very knowledgeable + a lot of luck (eg. a WA1, which is rare)
    Easier I think in many ways, to read up on and analyse in this sector- and I believe better to research and to buy biotech than resources.

The boys may well agree compared to many small -cap junior resources stocks. They are skeptical of most.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 22/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.