CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi maxw, I must say I appreciate your polite positive input on...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi maxw, I must say I appreciate your polite positive input on this page. Optimism is something I need to help my wife understand where that 20k went that was invested 6 years ago. Lol. So to read a couple of your posts to her when wanting updates, I can keep her optimistic as well. A few other posters on here, def none of those read. Then quickly proceed to the ADV story that I bought for half a cent, that redeems any loses so far on Cdu
    I didn't take my rights offer up, being a mum n dad investor, hard to justify to the loans officer. Will prefer to see if they do fall as hard as some will suggest, but have some reserves there if they do to help with the dilution.
    I'm not too fazed either way but will stick this out with yourself. People can say what they like atm, but won't know the real story for a few years. Happy to wait, being a bluebagger in the afl, I have learnt how to wait patiently. I'm sure it's probably frustrating to those that have alot of money locked up since last trade, which should provide for some entertainment next week when re trading. But this is a world class resource, sure they have over spent getting there, which hurts us all, but will be great to see them in production. I hope they prove doubters wrong, and the copper price rises, and we will watch what happens. See optimistic.
    Thanks for your poetic posts.
    Cheers
    Ben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.