EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: Updated Use of Funds, page-6

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Don’t know why you’d think the company would go back 12 months if the current management team was axed in due course after EGM...

Every substantial deal done to date has been off the back of the previous management team, not the current one...

St the moment all we now get are repetitive announcements from the company full of hot air about what the company has achieved to date and its hopes and dreams eventually but it’s all fluff tbh...

My thinking is that if the current management team stays in place, then partners of the deals done by the previous management team may pull the plug and those deals will fall over because of, in part, the manner in which original important strategic people in THC were terminated by those now in power.

The share price may then sink below the issue price of 20 cents.

A third licence won’t save it if the publicised deals were to fall over due to the above.

In any event, the only reason the share price went up in late 2017 was because of the previous deals by old management team and the issue of second licence.

It wasn’t because of the new management team.

Up until the second licence was issued, unknown powers were manipulating the price down day after day, week after week.

THC lagged behind most comparative MM companies but sentiment in the market changed and the second licence gave it such a boost that the people keeping the price down could no longer keep doing so.

Management had no part in the massive increase in price. In fact, the price went up in spite of the new management team.

All you shareholders out there may scoff at what I’m saying but you’ll be the first ones to moan about THC if it was to sink if existing deals were to fall over in due course.

So much misinformation being spurted on here by people with agendas, that it’s not funny.

Any I’m not one of them, believe me.

Do your own research into the various people involved in management and don’t take the word of the various ghostwriters on here who are trying to save dead men walking.

The share price of THC was deliberately kept down after new management came in.

For what purpose?

Who knows, but it was to the deteriment of all us shareholders...

You want these same people to remain in control of the company?

Better wise up before it’s too late.

If things were as rosy under new management as the ghostwriters say, why had the share price stalled way before the EGM came about?

We know the shareprice should be soaring with all the deals in place and the third licence on the horizon but it’s tanking....

Something smells at THC and hopefully the EGM will get rid of the stinking smell before it’s too late.

The haters will hate but the truth is out there if you look hard for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.