EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: Updated Use of Funds, page-66

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Here’s the thing...this major shareholder has invested millions of dollars into THC and would be well aware of what he was getting into, board wise...

He has his (and therefore every shareholder’s) best interests in getting the share price to go up as high as it can...

If that means running with resolutions under EGM to have a more balanced board and a more positive future for the company, then so be it...

At the end of the day, dead men walking have no place in a management team anyway...

And, despite the derision by some on here (namely you I’m guessing), no one is going to stump up big money and all the hassle to bring about an EGM at their own cost unless they know the major shareholders will give their support on the passing of the resolutions...

No one in their right mind would go down this road without knowing he has the numbers to push it through...

That being said, obviously one can only assume that major shareholders are not happy with current management and will vote to push the EGM resolutions through...

I have many shares in THC and want the best people in control of the company...that guy dressed as lamb isn’t one of them unfortunately...

If shareholders can’t bring themselves to make AB their proxy, then make Xe your proxy and everything will sort itself out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.