EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

AB has explicitly stated he's not seeking to replace the CEO or...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    AB has explicitly stated he's not seeking to replace the CEO or CFO. So why would we assume they would walk? I'd assume they would stay until I was provided with specific evidence to the contrary. No one here knows these peoples affiliations and I don't believe this mud slinging is a productive argument. What I would say regardless about what you feel about AB or anyone's performance. If we assume some of the posts here are correct. If AB is currently on 20 boards and has been for a decade/decades do you not think it strange this is the first egm he's ever called ? He could have just walked away and retained his 19 other board/paid positions? I'm sure it's not the first board he's left/been removed, these small cap boards boards change all the time. Anyway I think we've laboured this point too much, way past the point of any benefit and if as some have stated they feel this is having a negative impact on SP let's just agree to disagree and focus on other aspects of the business that actually help people consider the viability of THC past this egm. I stupidly didn't ask AB when I spoke to him about his thoughts on the 3rd licence and when imminent/near/far his view was? Does anyone plan to call him or mutton/radford in the near future? If so can they ask and post ? Does anyone know (I didn't actually see it mentioned) whether the PHASE 1 build meets the requirement for the licence ? Or will we only meet this at stage 2 completion ? M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.