UPD 0.00% 99.5¢ updater inc

Ann: Updater announces Fifth Vertical for Business Products, page-23

1. 21,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Quoting a specially selected snippet of UPD's latest announcement without quoting the rest of the paragraph and the following paragraph, which explains quite clearly the relevant nature of your selected snippet makes me think, along with many others imo, that your highly likely to have worked for CNN or some other Fake news outlet. ................ Do you guys actually believe what you write? i would be interested to know.

Then to go on and say those numbers are irrelevant to UPD and makes this smell like GSW is quite laughable to anyone with any amount of productive grey matter. However because you posted this rubbish and i never followed GSW and haven't noticed you on HC before i thought i better check out if there was any ounce of validity to your dribble and guess what...... Yep Fake similarity.
    Where has UPD said its signed massive multiple year contracts worth millions of dollars with it's customers? Has UPD ever said anything like these thieves?
    Heres a link that briefly highlights GSW activities so people on HC can easily make their own realistic comparisons......
    https://www.copyright link/business...ift-too-fast-for-its-own-good-20180116-h0ji3t

Best Wishes

Correct!! Lol ...... C'mon mate, sharpen that pencil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.