CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Upgrade of Mineral Resource at Carlton Grows Finniss Project, page-30

1. 7,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    When I think about it, everyone who has been following the CXO story for some time knows that the DFS is going to show very good figures (right?), so amongst current holders and followers does that mean that the DFS has already been priced into the SP? If so, the only way the SP can rise more than a few pips is if a serious number of new punters come aboard after DFS. On the other hand, I don't think a finalised Ruifu deal has been priced in, so perhaps there's a couple of cents in that eventuality. Overall, though, is there really any likelihood of getting back to and staying over 10c this year? I want to believe it but I'm having trouble. I can foresee a brief spike after DFS if The Next Small Cap slap a buy reco on, but they seem to have left us for dead for over a year. The other catalyst would be an outstanding new discovery, but that's late July at the earliest. In other words, I think patience is the continuing watchword for many months yet, unfortunately, but at least we're all well conditioned to it now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.