CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Upgrade of Mineral Resource at Carlton Grows Finniss Project, page-40

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    g’day seaemay

as we know, Cxo submitted the draft EIS in early November. The draft EIS was available for public comment and government review up to 14th December. Comments are then provided to the proponent (Cxo). I am sure we have received these comments.

the next step is for cxo to submit a supplement to the EIS. The timeframe for this is at cxo’s control. I’ve seen some assessment reports where the proponent submitted their supplement just one month after public comment period ended. I’ve seen some where it took the proponent 4-5 years to do this.

so right now the ball is in cxo’s Court. The NTEPA is waiting on us and our supplement (which is better than us waiting on them). The NTEPA will prepare an assessment report within 35 days of receiving the supplement EIS, and will let us know our fate. I am EXTREMELY CONFIDENT we will get the nod of approval.

So in answer to your question, given that in cxo’s Latest presentation the timeframe for environmental approvals is by June, given that it is already mid March, and factoring in the maximum 35 days the NTEPA has to prepare an assessment report, I would say we will submit our supplement EIS sometime in the next 4-5 weeks.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.