CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Oh yes indeed, let's discuss the report. Some bizarre praise...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Oh yes indeed, let's discuss the report.

Some bizarre praise here for another poorly written/presented document in my opinion, but then nothing surprises me anymore on these pages.

Breaking it down there's about 13 pages of rehashed waffle, no literally...nothing new and just fluff.
    Then there's 4 pages of maps and a photo (admittedly a pic of the drill rig, I mean hand auger!). Followed by 8 pages of new consultants report on the 'resource' half of which deals with the old air core drilling. Then the rest introduces the new data that cost you all 2 months of suspension. And you're happy about that!?Finally you have 15 pages of appendices..

The resource estimation methodology and process I have no beef with. Xstrata and Mark Noppe are first class (trust me I know but DYOR). But how painful to be using third world drilling with a hand auger that can't even get through the profile! As I suspected they had to put all their faith in area "I" and I'm a bit surprised they managed to scrape together a measly 2Mt. But it's still no where near enough even if it was DSO grade in my opinion. And dry screening doesn't appear to upgrade so road base it shall remain. Unless you can find 200Mt? The talk of 1% of tenement is spin, these are outliers of bauxite developed on plateaus and of the 20 or so tested in the tenement historically and by QBL to date, 1 so far was even worth a second phase..why? Likely to be little left to test with basalt basement and flat lying leached profiles, that's why in my opinion.

Of area I drilled by the 51 'holes' (post holes with a hand auger!), 24 look to have been dusters. But then some of you infer they can simply start mining and "widen the pit with more exploration". Widen it where? This is it I'm afraid it's been 'upgraded' and there's no going deeper either, the aircore drilling shows it's thin (<2m).

Notice they have excluded polygonal blocks around 'roads, houses and other infrastructure'. Don't point to the waffle about landowner support. Consider that there's plenty of others who don't have an auger hole on their cane farm but like their road, power poles etc.

The whole scale is off, and so are the scoping study numbers let alone the unrealistic aspirations of management. Mining in 2015? With no environmental studies (half of which usually can only be done in Spring!), no EPA process and formal community consultation process started etc. Yeah right.

I hope some learn that the pattern is not changing here and can salvage something. But read and compare and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.