TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Yummy, may I suggest to you that in these anonymous Forums, Hot...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yummy, may I suggest to you that in these anonymous Forums, Hot Copper in particular, there are many many experts in mining fields which do not hold any shares but are more than willing to call a spade a spade in order to encourage some posters to open their eyes a little more and to read and/or taking full notice of both sides of the story.

CDU was another good and extremely high frequented Forum whereby many of those people that I am talking about, where these people came out constantly writing and warning what could be expected but not many, besides attacking them, were taking any notice.
    Now tell me where all these posters are today and how much they have got left of their had earned.??

I am not saying in any ways or form that this outfit could turn out in the same way, but it does pay and pay up big to read what other contrarians have to say and then to think hard about it.

One very good moderator reminded us all at the time of that but, if you will, I will easily post his post here for you to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.