HLX 0.00% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

The Bijoux target made it into my weekly wrap up because I do...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    The Bijoux target made it into my weekly wrap up because I do like it. I don't write about projects that I think are bad or geologically unfeasible.

I don't hold this company or many others for that matter as my investment strategy is to buy the discoveries not the explorers. Ultimately, a long time spent in the sector professionally and as a investor has taught me that it is near impossible to predict discovery and giving up a bit of alpha for certainty is what I have found has been successful for me. Hence I keep track of and sometimes write about targets, campaigns and companies I like.

I do like your idea of people having to demonstrate qualifications on a topic before being able to post or blog about them. I would extend this to the entirety of the internet but I reckon it would be a challenge to enforce.

Thank you @Crimsoncarp for your explanation.
    Thats not the way that it was posted though! Buying in on the discoveries can also be more challenging than buying in on the explorers. If you’ve spent a long time in the sector professionally, that is a different story and you should have mentioned that it in your blog.

I am glad you agree about having to demonstrate qualifications on a topic before blogging them on a thread. Extending it to the entirety on the internet, would not be a challenge at all to enforce as it is up to the public to report these things to the government that enforce those laws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 50124442 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24092342 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.