MEM 11.1% 1.0¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: Upgraded Felix Device verification passed, page-6

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Ok, this is great news BUT I do have one question please?

Why did we stop talking to KOL partner and other prospects whilst this work was going on? Surely Al and the team  can walk and chew gum at the same time? Salespeople will often close deals with testing or proof point caveats in place.

Once clinical testing of the upgraded Felix device has been completed successfully, sales discussions with KOL partners and other prospects in early access markets will resume. The Company anticipates initiating commercial sales discussions in early access markets in the latter part of the quarter ending 30 September 2021.

Why on earth cant the sales discussions with KOL partner and other prospects be going on in parallel with the clinical testing????

I fully expected to see a better statement, which would be something like:

Memphasys would like to assure all holders that sales discussions with KOL partners and other prospects in early markets continue to progress solidaly with a view to agreement on completion of clinical testing.

Why have we parked sales activity? Everyone knows what the product is worth when it gets through clinicals. Why wouldnt you negotiate NOW on that basis?
    Last edited by jsbuser: 01/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2392219 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.