1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Upgraded Ore Reserve and Mineral Resource Estimates, page-43

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    There will be further upgrades in resource and reserves. Looks like management decided to take the safer approach and improve the category of the resource. It’s their necks on the line if the ore body didn’t do what they expected it to from the BFS and DFS studies. Now it’s time to expand the footprint so they are ready for stage 2 expassion.

The last reserves upgrade definitely derisks the project and although we aren’t the most exciting lithium up and comer like some other explorers with their huge widths and excellent grades what AJM is doing is much better than that IMO. We are ahead of the pack and the front runner to production which is just as exciting IMO because it means real cashflow. This is not to take anything away from upcoming explorers and other plays on the ASX but those buying AJM have less risk involved with their investment which is exactly why I targeted AJM and just of late have also entered the big brother in PLS.

Good luck all. Don’t forget to put these movements into perspective. We are extremely solid even post raising which saw management giving stock away at a very good price to Blackrock but as I have stated before this was a good move to get a fund on side of this size onboard to potentially bank roll any future capital requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.434K 2.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
129 185399270 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45621996 84
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.