TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: Uranium Anomaly, Mount Peake , page-8

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2692
    That';s quite easy to answer. Drilling anomalies at Manbarrum to begin with; the diamond drilling proved to be a poor decision, as the highly slushy (that's a geological term..lol) nature of the ground meant that the zinc dropped to the bottom of the core, providing some highly understated grades (refer recent announcements which clarify this); next was opes prime. A few key shareholders ( about 20m shares in all) were on the Opes Prime platform. We (yes I was part of this abomination)believed it to be a normal margin lending operation and our shares were held in the name of ANZ Nominees. Long story short...we were robbed. 2 years of hell for those involved, and for the poor unsuspecting other shareholders a huge sell off at ridiculous prices. Next came the GFC and a significant drop in the price of zinc and lead. A perfect storm which sent the share price from $1.14 to 2c.

The company has survived, and they have some world class assets. And, I am still a shareholder and have been accumulating of late...through thick and thin!

Mt Peake is an especially interesting asset, which is just evolving. Terrific announcement today, which went completely unnoticed.

Do not be surprised to see this back at historic highs, irrespective of the dilution over the last couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.