LML 0.00% 0.9¢ lincoln minerals limited

I guess if you have an exploration license you have a written...

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I guess if you have an exploration license you have a written agreement to spend money on exploration that you must comply with to keep the lease. Alligator Energy has a Market Cap of $230M. They are our neighbours and they will probably be Australia's next Uranium mine. We are sitting on the same geological structure, we probably have the same opportunity as they did many years ago.
    Poor Hole Conditions.... That's actually a good thing. That indicates loose sediments potentially wet, causing the drill hole to collapse.
    Precisely what you need for a leaching operation. The grades to be fair are actually not that important from an exploration perspective.
    What has been demonstrated is that we have discovered is an active paleochannel that carries uranium. Uranium is highly soluble and very mobile. Only when it reaches a redox boundary, a chemical reaction occurs and the uranium comes out of solution. That redox boundary is CARBON. Jungle Dam is the river, where the uranium has flowed past too quickly and left a trace at the edge. Find a pool in the river, where the river has slowed and dropped the sand, and where the river has had a hard time cutting through the graphite rock. Find that spot, and there will be much higher grades. The Uranium once travelled past Jungle Dam... Where did the mother lode go? Definitely worth exploring especially with the extra freely availably gravity data provided by the SA Government. It really is an opportunity we cannot ignore. It has all of the right ingredients to be another Alligator Energy style of deposit..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2787277 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.23pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.