ADD 25.0% 0.5¢ adavale resources limited

The North East corner of South Australia is home to three...

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    The North East corner of South Australia is home to three uranium mines.
    The Olympic Dam mine is 200 km southwest (as the crow flies from Adavale's Lake surprise tenement)
    It is a large poly-metallic underground mine. It is the fourth largest copper deposit and the largest known single deposit of uranium in the world.
    Adavale's Lake surprise tenement is closer to the Beverley mine 120 km to the southeast (as the crow flies from Lake surprise)
    Also Beverley would be geologically similar.
    Beverley is a palaeochannel uranium deposit. The ore bearing horizon is at a depth of about 100 to 150m. The deposit is estimated to contain 21,000 tonnes of uranium oxide for a mine life of 15 to 30 years.
    Uranium is extracted by in-situ leaching, involving the injection of a fluid containing sulphuric acid and hydrogen peroxide into the ore-bearing permeable horizon to mobilise the uranium. The fluid is then recovered and uranium is extracted at a central plant using ion-exchange. The final concentrate is trucked to Port Adelaide and then shipped to international customers.
    If Lake surprise can produce a uranium deposit of a similar size to Beverley then ADD = $1 or more. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.452K 2.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8644491 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4697674 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.