UBN 0.00% 44.0¢ urbanise.com limited

Ann: Urbanise Announces Pivotal Agreement, page-11

1. 1,020 Posts.
    thanks for the shout-out mate. yeah pretty illiquid down here and maybe retail buyer confidence not so crash hot after that post-escrow sell-down. but hey, we need muppet sellers otherwise nothing would ever be cheap.
    i bought another stupidly cheap one this week from westpac selling. i'll tag you in over there

tbh i never really understand what their new contracts announcements mean in terms of how much revenue we can expect but i guess they're good news. anyways i'm expecting a bit of work at 70c and if we can clear there should be a good run up. just a small pilot buy for now. did you ride it up and down? it got to a massive cap! chart looked wonderful for their first year, let's start over

think i saw an earlier post that you weren't happy with management here? you think it's their fault or just that get-out-any-price selling? the stock's too illiquid for a big holder to get out without trashing the sp. but i haven't followed ubn real closely so not too sure who the seller was or any details like that

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $9.69K 23.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8161 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 23563 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.