UBN 4.76% 40.0¢ urbanise.com limited

thanks for the shout-out mate. yeah pretty illiquid down here...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    thanks for the shout-out mate. yeah pretty illiquid down here and maybe retail buyer confidence not so crash hot after that post-escrow sell-down. but hey, we need muppet sellers otherwise nothing would ever be cheap.
    i bought another stupidly cheap one this week from westpac selling. i'll tag you in over there

tbh i never really understand what their new contracts announcements mean in terms of how much revenue we can expect but i guess they're good news. anyways i'm expecting a bit of work at 70c and if we can clear there should be a good run up. just a small pilot buy for now. did you ride it up and down? it got to a massive cap! chart looked wonderful for their first year, let's start over

think i saw an earlier post that you weren't happy with management here? you think it's their fault or just that get-out-any-price selling? the stock's too illiquid for a big holder to get out without trashing the sp. but i haven't followed ubn real closely so not too sure who the seller was or any details like that

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.