URW 2.07% $5.92 unibail-rodamco-westfield

Anyone knows Goldman Sachs URW holdings in May, June, July , Aug...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Anyone knows Goldman Sachs URW holdings in May, June, July , Aug to compare and see if they're accumulating or selling?
    They downgraded their URW valuation couple of months ago(Isn't this conflict of interest to do valuation reports while they are actually the biggest share holder? )
    Same for Morgan Stanley. Both are holders and giving URW valuations. Please correct me if I'm wrong as this is not my specialty.

URW shares are going for 40 Euros now vs 130 Euros 6 months ago. I'm thinking if they don't scaremonger people , who would be selling their shares this cheaply? Who is accumulating now? I checked in Simply Wall Street App but couldn't find anything.

Are we going to see a new valuation next year with all of a sudden talks of a new bright future pushing up these cheaply washed shares another 100 percent? Is this all a game?
    I was hoping someone with experience who's been in this game for longer than me(10 years) could help me with some answers. I'd be very very thankful.
    Cheers
    Last edited by bobgg: 15/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
0.120(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $695.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.91 $5.93 $5.90 $5.926M 1.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 139888 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.94 3422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
URW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.