ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Here, is something interesting to share. As many of you noticed I never supported reasoning that claims that vaccination will help overcome pandemic due to my own logical belief (not scientific though).. !

However this news that was published on 10th March but I just got hold of it.... If end-up being successful then would help a lot.. to humanity and business in general ... IMO.. .Disclaimer _ I am not doctor or scientist .. !

https://investor.lilly.com/news-releases/news-release-details/lillys-bamlanivimab-and-etesevimab-together-reduced

If HC remove the link then go to Eli Lilly's website then news then recent press release....

The main thing what excite me of better future is this statement in the news release by Lilly " In this new Phase 3 cohort, there were four deaths total, all of which were deemed related to COVID-19 and all of which occurred in patients taking placebo; no deaths occurred in patients receiving treatment with bamlanivimab and etesevimab together. "

This is phase 3 study by well known pharma company so in my opinion... this is something I personally trust... however as Mr. Google Says "What are the drivers behind these Phase III failures? An examination of recent failures in Phase III studies and innovative approaches to reduce risk. (39% failure rate), whereas 67% of all drug trials moved to the application phase (33% failure rate)."

I believe they have received FDA EUA based on previous study but this is another phase 3 trial which reinforced effectiveness of their drug.. IMO.

It will take months for FDA to endorse it (if it is safe to use and effective)... but if this works out then it will be good for all .. (not just for stock market).

Just sharing info here don't use to buy or sale stocks... ! PLEASE DYOR.. don't take medicine without talking to healthcare profession.. and all other warnings that is applicable to this post ..... ! smile.png
    Last edited by JPGuru: 15/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.120(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $699.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.30 $6.32 $6.23 $882.6K 140.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 247 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 2697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
URW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.