URW 1.43% $6.19 unibail-rodamco-westfield

Ann: URW FY 2018 Results, page-18

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Cannot anyone tell me the original buy price of this stock when converted from WFD to URW? What figure to I put in the buy section of my trading platform?

An excerpt from one analyst post results: 'It would appear sales are increasingly clustering in a small portion of popular tenancies--such as high spend electronic stores--which flatters the performance of other retailers that are suffering sluggish sales. Unibail is working hard to remix its malls toward more contemporary categories, particularly dining, however, these tenants have lower rent paying capacity than traditional fashion tenants and generally require landlord assistance in the investment in the shop fit-out'

'Customer visits (or footfall) was mixed across geographies. Malls that had recently undergone major expansion reported strong footfall growth, but the performance elsewhere was disconcerting, with declines in Germany negative 1.9%, Austria negative 1.4% and the Netherlands negative 1.3%. We are far less optimistic than management for rent growth across the retail portfolio.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
-0.090(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $699.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.22 $6.24 $6.17 $727.1K 117.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4647 $6.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.21 4076 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
URW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.