MIN 1.96% $50.97 mineral resources limited

Hi Dunno, Couldn't agree more. I can't wait to see how MIN uses...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Hi Dunno,
    Couldn't agree more. I can't wait to see how MIN uses the US$1.1 billion. Such an exciting company to be a shareholder in. In the past CE has said that he will not dilute shareholders by issuing shares for a cap. raising, and he is true to his word. He has also said that he is happy to pay the interest on borrowings (he mentioned 8% at the time, but it is obviously now 9.25%) knowing that he can apply the funds to projects earning 25-30% pa.

His words from the MIN FY23 Year Results webcast transcript (ASX announcement 29/8/23):
    Our return on capital average over the last17 years will be beyond 25%. Our total shareholder return to our shareholders, which is why you guysinvest in us, we are running at about 33% now for 17 years. I can see that within the next two years. I cansee that getting significantly higher than that.As I said earlier, the business will double by the time we get to the end of next year, and that's simplythrough Mining Services. It's through Onslow Iron, it's through the lithium, and we'll keep growing thelithium business. And then I expect sometime early next year, we'll be starting if we have success with thegovernment. Either way, we're either going to be building a small plant or a large plant in the gas.

Definitely exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$50.97
Change
-1.020(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $10.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$51.70 $53.00 $50.64 $54.36M 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 522 $50.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$51.00 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.