MNB 0.00% 5.8¢ minbos resources limited

"However, to be fair, NO company is going to announce they are...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    "However, to be fair, NO company is going to announce they are going to do a Cap Raise, that would guarantee a 10% SP drop, and management would rightfully be held accountable for such a leak especially after then having to raise money at an even lower price."

I agree with this 100%. However, that's not what the frustration is about. No company should announce explicitly that they need no CR, only for the CR to follow in a few months time. MNB has done that at least 2 times that I could remember: 1 before the final DFS release, 1 before the recent disastrous CR (hilariously concerns about CR were shut down by the logic of some member(s) that the "company said no CR", why even thinking about it). Saying "no CR" and then CR happened equates to providing wrong information, it shows they had little grasp of their future finance/funding position.

So some of us should probably be excused for not trusting the boy who cried wolf and not checking in with the company, despite (or rather, due to) being a longterm SH.
    Last edited by riverflows: Wednesday, 12:09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.