MNB 2.86% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: US$10m Strategic Investment Approval Received, page-72

1. 13,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4017
    "GA forget they can’t even get the phosphate started."
    Except that they will get the phosphate started. As a non holder you can forget about the GA, the phosphate and the company. No one will care.

"Now the latest the share price is claimed to go to 21 cents I wonder what happened to the 35 cents."
    There is a difference between fundamental targets and technical targets and short term targets, medium term targets and longer term targets. I expect you already knew that but posted that comment anyway.

"The current TSP price is not guaranteed."
    Thanks for pointing out the obvious. That's why I said "at the current TSP price". The market will make it's own assumptions about the TSP price going forward.
    Uranium is many multiples higher than its 20 year average price and TSP is not. That's not a reasonable comparison. Unlike uranium, TSP is in the early stages of a recovery, it has only recently begun an uptrend and is no where near historic highs. It's also cheap on an inflation adjusted historic comparison. It's reasonable to expect at least the current price as an average over coming years. It could go much higher, just as uranium did, but I'm not banking on it or assuming it and Minbos doesn't need it.

"he doesn’t say when funding is completed so even he is not sure."
    Of course I'm not sure. 3 years ago, I had no real idea when A4n would go into construction and that didn't stop the stock going from 9c to well over $1 even before they secured offtakes or funding.

"The agenda that some people have at this end"
    I know! The agenda of a few non holders to spend so much time down ramping is almost unbelievable.

"falling stocks "
    In case you haven't noticed, this stopped falling at 4.9c, it has rebounded to 7c and has just formed an uptrend as it pushed past and closed at 7c yesterday. When it pushes any higher and closes higher for a few days, it will confirm the new uptrend. I'm looking forward to watching the sp continue to trend higher.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6377/6377868-14cce4bb548b162337e4483062b2c19a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $148.4K 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146977 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 64004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.