MNB 3.45% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

100 percent.Some vultures are looking to pick up a carcass,...

1. 16,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    100 percent.

Some vultures are looking to pick up a carcass, ideally for them around next to nothing

Current management is serving the vultures well seemingly.

The thing is now who would come and work for them???

This has been dragged on for so long it is ridiculous. I think the Angola govt are probably looking for operators with a stronger track record. Potential creditors would be having a rethink to.

Does the plant even work in Angola? I have asked this before in previous posts. If it does not the supplier will be jumping for joy if MNB goes belly up.

What Lindsay and co need to digest is they are not gatekeepers of the resource. Their role is supposed to be that of an enabler and organiser and manager to and beyond production. If they cannot do this no shame in stepping aside otherwise they could lose their capital as well.

The main driver is action and the ability to implement and actually do it. Now is not the time for procrastination, and decision paralysis. It is not okay to be allergic to construction. Any action of actually doing something would be a positive and a catalyst for more confidence looking forward but those pulling the strings seem to be in a quagmire

Integrity and transparency is critical here as well to breed confidence. Not everyone want this to fall over and it would be sad if it did. The politics has been brought up in posts so the Chinese could be told the USA want to scuttle it and grab it for a song while the USA could be told the Chinese want to scuttle it for a song.

Hopefully a win win can be reached where Angola, stakeholders and off take recipients actually get something out of it in a good way if those in charge are prepared to turn over a few stones and get things going. The trouble is it has been lagging for so long some rightfully must be considering when will it ever start when every excuse seems to have been used to delay this and that. I think a number of observers are simply looking for a bit of willpower and drive that those in the important positions actually want this to go forward and ahead in a constructive way for everyones benefit including shareholders

Last edited by DavoMagic: 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $9.232K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99963 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 252589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 86140
Last updated 15.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.