MNB 1.79% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

Hey Red,While you may well be right re your 2 reasons for people...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hey Red,

While you may well be right re your 2 reasons for people selling, I don't think we can dismiss some may simply be selling for lack/loss of trust/confidence in Management on the back of recent events - failed original CR (unsubstantiated but I believe the posts proivded at the time), prolonged and failed negotiations leading to the suspension, culminating in what one can only call a failed CR with heavy discount, 1 for 1 options with 2 year expiry and 7c exercise price.

Surely such actions have dented some people's confidence in management being able to deliver from here and they may simply re balancing their own portfolios. The volumes aren't ridiculous so could be retail selling.

Now convert this binding MOU into a formal offtake and the other remaining boxes become much easier to convert - that's the key now, management to deliever and reinstill SH confidence.

Quarterly due any day now, so let's hope they put together a much more detailed report than the last one, and at least replace the timeline below taken from the 29 Jan 2024 announcement. Have any of those tasks been completed, what is the revised timeline for work not completed and what is the timeframe for formal offtake?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6122/6122670-0e9042b5fbea588fc877f155bb7d7e0b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $15.65K 281.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134204 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 7706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.