MNB 3.92% 4.9¢ minbos resources limited

I appreciate the correction. So it seems all options are subject...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I appreciate the correction. So it seems all options are subject to shareholder approval according to the prospectus. It is tranche 2 that also requires shareholder approval being the $900k worth to management.

Will be interesting to see whether it has a positive or a negative effect on the shareprice if the options are indeed rejected. I guess it depends if Lindsay gets some funding and we aren't desperate for money.

I don't think hindsight was needed to realise this was a terrible raise. Had the company done a share purchase plan for the amount needed to construct the plant, I believe it would have been successful because it would have eliminated so much risk.

Honestly I have never seen a strike price for options like this. If you ask most shareholders if they would support a raise at 7c if it guaranteed the construction of the phosphate plant, I think you would find it would be well supported and we would be in a better place right now.

It would be debatable if it would have dropped to the raise price of the company could announce it had the funds and was constructing the plant.

I'm still holding all of my shares but the company has to do better with regards to setting realistic timelines, communicating with shareholders and achieving some targets.

Good luck to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $43.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $71.55K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 55708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.