MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Less than $100k worth of shares is hardly evidence that the...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Less than $100k worth of shares is hardly evidence that the market is responding clearly.

With the CFO and Lindsay currently in Angola, and the fact that the Angolan banks even if it's the last resort will likely provide funding on forced reasonable terms, there is a good chance we can secure funding by July.
    IMO
    Should Lindsay not be able to complete funding by this time, then to me it seems he lacks the ability to lead this company and sell such attractive projects.

Approach those interested in the green ammonia and inform them of the terms that are favourable for all parties right now. Some sort of payment to buy a percentage into the green ammonia project would be ideal. Should they both rather wait to see if Minbos becomes more desperate, then we just go with funding for the phosphate plant from the Angolan banks and negotiate for the green ammonia in a stronger position only after we commission a successful phosphate plant.

The deadline for the phosphate plant can be met if Lindsay has any negotiating skills. It doesn't have to take so long.
    On a separate note, I emailed the company twice and have received no response. Pretty disappointing investor relations. Not sure if others outside the top 20 receive responses.

@Merchant2000 where do you see the shareprice if funding is secured on reasonable terms before July and the options are voted down?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.