MNB 5.26% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: US$14m Loan Facility Approved & Firm Bids for Placement, page-749

1. 13,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3927
    " Your probably dumping your shares or slowly getting out."
    No, I currently hold more than ever. I like buying when others panic and I like the fundamentals.
    Others disagree which is why the sp was low before the cr and it's much lower now because of the attaching options.
    What I see is a sp way oversold based on all of the known information. It won't take much to see a 100% gain from here. One Angolan bank loan would do it IMO. I'm prepared to keep accumulating and wait for that.
    There is no getting away from a few facts.
    Remaining funding is very achievable being relatively very small. DFS NPV is far higher than total capex (around $50mill including what's already been spent) - 6 times higher.
    First year's full earnings would exceed the current mc based on DFS numbers and allowing for post Carrihno production guidance, although a little below current mc on my base case numbers.
    The green ammonia project is being mispriced by the market in a big way.
    Yes we had delays - consecutive delays and yes it was a crap cr but every way I look at it, it is all way beyond factored in to the current sp which is now far too cheap.
    Granted, not for the faint hearted or those that can't stomach sitting on increasing paper losses at times like this. I've been through this plenty of times before. I sell when something changes my view, I buy when I see an increasingly better value.
    Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $31.80K 560.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 98781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ 172354
Last updated 15.29pm 11/06/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.