CG1 0.00% 6.8¢ carbonxt group limited

Hallo all just wanted to say i am recently bought into this...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hallo all just wanted to say i am recently bought into this stock after watching it for a couple of years and trying to justify the timing. my investment thesis here is that the technology has a good fit for what the planet and organisations (gov and private) need, but there is a large amount of risk around having enough cash to get the critical mass for the business to get onto a firm footing. I personally have been in R&D and business leadership so understand both the technology and business risks they face. creating a brand and getting market support and confidence dont come over night. Covid has been a big set back for anything coal related but I have justified my timing based on the open up trade and rising energy demand. The usa green policies of gov should be a tail wind too. I would support maangements chosen priority of leveraging the companies strengths and proven technology/application to get best cash returns in short term to firm up balance sheet and demonstrate to investors the business model is working. What i am a little concerned about is how much the various other technologies under development are saping capital and energy of the organisation. I like the Hydrostore concept and would support that as a secondary focus because if technically and commercially viable would have a good type of customer. Food security and fertiliser use will be with us into the future.

in my portfolio i would regard this as a potenial rapid but bumpy growth stock that may also go under so i have limited exposure at this stage but if the next few months playout well, i am ready to add to the position.

on the issue of contributors challenging views and investment thesis is dont mind the diversity. it makes us think about our position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ $6.267K 92.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61388 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 22857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.