PSC 0.00% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

Ann: US$200k deposit received for Penhalonga Gold Project, page-7

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    These Zimboys don't have the intention to bring this project online, they are delaying till the right moment and expecting a bidding war for the project once U1 make the first offer and look if Sino makes the higher bid. At the end management and sophisticated free/cheap/milestone bonus shares they are all wealthy and the LT holders with an average of 50 ct or higher will be glad if they can get even out of this mess where they got trapped in with lousy promises 3 years ago. With a bit of luck at the end of next year we are all wealthy or get even if the masterplan works out and U1 or Sino is willing to pay 1 AU$ a share if we are not diluted to dead.

As i see it 2 or 3 years ago we already had a pilot plant sending samples to customers and end of this year we got another pilot plant sending samples to customers. The clue is they are delaying till the right time is there to sell the damn project to the highest bidder, will take one year from now before U1 is willing to place an offer if they still aim to get their hands on this project. The positive of this tactic is it may work out cause Li will get hotter and hotter every year from now one.

Meanwhile these guys at helm try to make more offtake and de-risk the project to make it more worth and it must look like if they are hard working off course because investors want to see that instead of cleaning the streets in Zim with their big salaries.

We will see more "material" CR and SPP and cheap shares to eligible and sophisticated cause this is a lifestyle Co with high profile lifestyle manager in poor Zim. If this get to 30 ct before April 2021 i am willing to take my significant loss and no more words from me, otherwise i will wait for the sale and the $$$ that will be paid then. Agree about the lousy dog this is one of my biggest lousy dog holdings but every dog has its day although this dog is full of parasites. My bad luck i bought the shares of this Co so it is only me to blame, but if\when i sell out i will never ever invest in this Co and never look back, wish them all well and GOD bless them ! AIMO !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $227.9K 2.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 247087 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 67347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.