WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

While it's true that Walkabout Resources recently announced the...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    While it's true that Walkabout Resources recently announced the need for a debt facility of up to US$25 million to complete the construction of the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine, it's important to note that the original assessment of US$2.5 million was made back in 2018 when the project was in its early stages. As the project progressed, the funding requirements increased due to various factors such as inflation and the need for additional working capital.

Furthermore, it's not uncommon for funding requirements to change throughout the course of a project. In fact, it's quite common for mining projects to require more funding than originally estimated due to unforeseen circumstances.

As for the suggestion that BMCG will sell more of its free shares due to the need for additional funding, this is mere speculation and lacks any real evidence to support it.It’s important to understand that the funding requirements for the Lindi Jumbo Graphite Mine have changed over time and that this is not an indication of incompetence or mismanagement by Walkabout Resources. Rather, it's a natural part of the project development process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.